You can find a job description as PDF here;
TRAINEE LAWYER (M/F/D)
We are Hiring – Join the Team
We are a Boutique Law Firm established to support Start-ups Corporations and Entrepreneurs as far as their growth. We focus on companies in the post-seed phase but have also developed a venture program for early-stage bets in large markets with a superior product or service.
We advise in particular on commercial and corporate law, venture financing, labour & employment law, data & privacy protection as well as in compliance issues. Our services are primarily aimed at clients from the innovative tech and crypto sectors, as well as digital health, consumer goods, food, nutrition and social Media.
- You work day-to-day with one of the founders and Team of our clients;
- You get a bird's eye view on the strategic challenges of building a company and support these with analyses;
- You support on key work streams such as legal advice, emerging growth, fund-raising, expansion, etc.;
- Working hours and location are flexible and can be adjusted by yourself.
- You must be extremely entrepreneurial minded and have great business judgement;
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in Corporate, Venture Capital or private equity;
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements;
- You have previous experience in fundraising, startups and/or investing;
- You are able to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner.
- Opportunity to work directly with founders resulting in a steep learning curve as well as superior coaching and mentoring;
- Opportunity to get insights of innovation, technology and strategic of C-Level resulting in a deep understanding of the business and technology in order to broaden your knowledge;
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day;
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.